Author Topic: Hey all - anyone remember me from years ago?  (Read 4487 times)

birdy

• Eulexic
  • Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all - anyone remember me from years ago?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2018, 05:49:16 PM »
Welcome back, Jane!  We missed you and the others who used to play with the Hag Pack.  I'll let T and Threeb know that you are back - maybe it will inspire them to return.

jane@manutd

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2018, 08:23:57 AM »
Thanks for the welcome from the ‘new’ members since I was last here - I can see there will be a lot of banter and cryptic comments!!
Big high fives to the ‘Hag Pack’, we shall all be reunited if T and Threeb come back!,
Great to see you are still around Alan, and carrying on all the good work as ever :)
I went back and read some of our old threads/posts, hilarious isn’t the word for some of them, they were sooo funny 😂
I may not post too much as working full time etc etc takes up a lot of time, but I’ll try my best to keep up and contribute on and off  :D
Hobbit - we were season ticket holders and watched them go up to the Championship, stayed for the next season but then because of other things going on in life, gave them up. They really have been pretty dire this season but I’m hoping the new manager will get the best out of them soon!
I work within sight of the Stadium, for Renewi UK Services who were previously Shanks Waste Management so am frequently in Bletchley!
Linda, will definitely be chatting again  :D

Tania

• Logologist
  • Auckland, New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 07:43:23 AM »
Hi Jane,

I’m sitting in bed with Diz (DizzyP) playing Chi and we noticed your post...   we are both looking forward to the stiff competition!!!   Hello from NZ

jane@manutd

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2018, 10:21:27 PM »
Hey you two! Saw that you were both still playing and have desperately trying to beat you both and Anthea!
Hope alls well in NZ? Love Jane x

Hobbit

• Eulexic
  • Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 06:52:32 AM »

Hobbit - we were season ticket holders and watched them go up to the Championship, stayed for the next season but then because of other things going on in life, gave them up. They really have been pretty dire this season but I’m hoping the new manager will get the best out of them soon!
I work within sight of the Stadium, for Renewi UK Services who were previously Shanks Waste Management so am frequently in Bletchley!

What a small world Jane!  I work at MK Hospital in the X-Ray department.  If we ever run into each other I sincerely hope it wont be there!!
best wishes Penny
If life gives you lemons, add a large gin & some tonic...

Calilasseia

• Cryptoverbalist
  • Pass the dissection kit ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 08:50:13 PM »
Your previous appearance predates my arrival here by a long stretch, so I'll just pop in and say hello. Oh, and if you need an invertebrate zoologist, tap me on the shoulder so to speak. :)
Remember: if the world's bees disappear, we become extinct with them ...

jane@manutd

• Paronomaniac
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 04:49:29 AM »
Penny, I have only been to MK hospital for some physio and then also was going to go to A&E but walked in the door and walked straight out again!!
Thanks Calilasseia, will remember that 😀